Original topic:

Media output notification wont go away

(Topic created: 03-24-2024 08:40 AM)
Godly_Grotato
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

1000011860.jpg

 attached is a image of the notification i keep getting, i am not connected to this device in any way and cant remove the notification at all unless i pause the music myself despite my phone not being connected or playing the music.

Samsung galaxy s22 

Update: One UI version: 6.0

Version: S901EXXS7DXB8 / S901EOXM7DWL1/

S901EXXS7DXB2

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when a notification won't go away. I would suggest clearing the cache of your device by following the below steps.

With the device off, press and hold the Volume Up key first, then the Side key.
When the Android logo displays, release all keys and wait until you get the Android system recovery menu options.
Press Volume down to highlight Wipe cache partition, then press Side key to select it.

If the problem persists I would back up your information and then do a factory data reset on the device by following these steps.

Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap General management. Swipe to and tap Reset, and then tap Reset all settings. Review the information, and then tap Reset settings. Tap Reset to confirm.

I hope this helps!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when a notification won't go away. I would suggest clearing the cache of your device by following the below steps.

With the device off, press and hold the Volume Up key first, then the Side key.
When the Android logo displays, release all keys and wait until you get the Android system recovery menu options.
Press Volume down to highlight Wipe cache partition, then press Side key to select it.

If the problem persists I would back up your information and then do a factory data reset on the device by following these steps.

Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap General management. Swipe to and tap Reset, and then tap Reset all settings. Review the information, and then tap Reset settings. Tap Reset to confirm.

I hope this helps!

0 Likes