JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not getting pop up style notifications for Gmail after 6.0 update

(Topic created: 12-06-2023 01:04 PM)
userSh8p8NOQsx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm still getting notifications for Gmail but no pop-up notification and no Edge lighting.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello there! I can certainly understand wanting your notifications and edge lighting how you prefer them!

As for the edge lighting have you made sure the setting is turned on? You can do that by opening your device settings > tap Display > Edge Screen, and then, enable the toggle for Edge Lighting.

As for the notifications you can go into your settings > notifications > and you can choose brief or detailed. 

If you've already tried these the next step I would suggest is to do a reset on your device just to clear out anything that may be keeping these from working as they should. 

You can also submit an error report by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports. 

Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello there! I can certainly understand wanting your notifications and edge lighting how you prefer them!

As for the edge lighting have you made sure the setting is turned on? You can do that by opening your device settings > tap Display > Edge Screen, and then, enable the toggle for Edge Lighting.

As for the notifications you can go into your settings > notifications > and you can choose brief or detailed. 

If you've already tried these the next step I would suggest is to do a reset on your device just to clear out anything that may be keeping these from working as they should. 

You can also submit an error report by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports. 

Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

0 Likes