JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Account sign in issues

(Topic created: 12-06-2023 09:37 AM)
momma01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I have my phone telling me to login to my Samsung account before I can use Samsung themes app or any Samsung services. When i pull down my shade it shows me as logged in. I went through the "forgot password" reset but it says that account has been suspended because my mobile number is used on another Samsung account?? Is it not possible to have your phone verify another account?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can absolutely understand needing your apps to work correctly. I would suggest Clearing the cache of your device by

turning the device off, press and hold the Volume Up key first, then the Side key.
When the Android logo displays, release all keys and wait until you get the Android system recovery menu options.
Press Volume down to highlight Wipe cache partition, then press Side key to select it.

As far as your number already linked to another account you may want to reach out to the Samsung Members support directly to have that resolved. You can reach them at 1-800-Samsung. 

I hope this helps!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can absolutely understand needing your apps to work correctly. I would suggest Clearing the cache of your device by

turning the device off, press and hold the Volume Up key first, then the Side key.
When the Android logo displays, release all keys and wait until you get the Android system recovery menu options.
Press Volume down to highlight Wipe cache partition, then press Side key to select it.

As far as your number already linked to another account you may want to reach out to the Samsung Members support directly to have that resolved. You can reach them at 1-800-Samsung. 

I hope this helps!

0 Likes