JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notification sounds

(Topic created: 01-05-2023 06:28 AM)
Tosmart4U
Star
Options
Galaxy S22
I have been looking through the community and noticed some people have the same issue. My phone is constantly making nonfiction sounds/ vibrate with no actual notifications. I have Nice Catch downloaded and see several Android System and System UI in my history. Does anyone know how to fix this? 
4 Replies
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there @Tosmart4U, I hope you're doing well.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with notifications. I am happy to see you are on the advanced side of this and already have Nice Catch installed. At least you now know where these notifications are coming from now the trick is finding what they are and why they're going off.

You can try going to Settings>Notifications>Advanced settings>Notification history> and find those Android System/System UI notifications and see what they are. You can also go to Settings>Apps>*Next to the "Your apps" section, press the filter and enable "Show system apps"*>Select System UI>Notifications>Notification categories> Here you can click on categories of Android System/System UI and mute/disable vibrations the ones you don't want to hear from.

Hoping this helps in any way.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Tosmart4U
Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Hello there @Rydah. I looked through the notification settings and it's all grayed out. I'm not able to make any changes. Not sure if that's supposed to be like that. Thanks
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey there.

It is normal for the options to disable them to be greyed out however you can still set any of them to silent and turn off vibration.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Tosmart4U
Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Noted. Thank you
0 Likes