Original topic:

Whatsapp error: isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized

(Topic created: a week ago)
Croprestige
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

When I log in to my WhatsApp on my S22 Ultra this is the error code (isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized) that pops up after my phone freeze(delayed or unresponsive to screen touches) 

This happens intermittently, I notice that if I should off my cellular network/wifi network the WhatsApp works well and it doesn't freeze but immediately I on the data connection it freezes for few seconds work for like few seconds and freeze again repeatedly.

My phone is just 3months old and I have always experience it.

My software are up to date,

• Update information .
  • One Ul version: 6.1
  • Android version: 14
  • Current version: S908U1UES5EXE3 / S908U1OYM5EXE3 / S908U1UES5EXE3 :black_circle:
  • Security patch level: June 1, 2024

Please help me @Samsung Moderator 

1000057602.jpg

ā€ƒ

1000057674.jpg

ā€ƒ

5 Replies
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22

I would think that if that is the only app you are having issues with, the problem would lie with the app.  Perhaps there's an update (or one in the works).  Maybe check with the developer? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?  Clearing the cache partition?

0 Likes
Croprestige
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

The app is WhatsApp, I have updated it. I have tried lower updates from APK sites like APK pure. I have install and uninstall severally. I have clear the cache partition.

All is not working, the issue still persist.

I have seen severally submission concerning same issue but different apps like Messenger, Spotify, etc. there I think the issue is not with the app rather the phone. Most complaints submission are on Samsung Android 14.

Samsung developer should help us look into it.

0 Likes
Niranjan Kawad
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Recently, I bought S22 Ultra and started facing issue largely with WhatsApp as the sceeen touches and typing a text was getting delayed - I used to get this error pop up in screen very often "isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized." 

I have changed the handset itself and upgraded to S23 Plus and again getting same error code and the issue is largely with WhatsApp itself where I am not able to text quicker and scroll faster or open any images. Its been an unknown. Issue since last 3 months where I am not able to fix the issue. 

Note :- WhatsApp, Device is upto date and I have deleted the chats from WhatsApp as well to reduce the storage space but still unable to fix this. Please help me with the solution !

Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Go to settings, apps, WhatsApp, storage, clear cache.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
I would also suggest contacting the WhatsApp developer team in the Playstore!
0 Likes