JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hide modes and routines "running" notification

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
HenryLV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Is there any way to block these notifications from the modes and routines app? I have a simple one set up to change my wallpaper when dark mode is on, and the notification is pretty annoying.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
I think you can turn this "Running routines" off (Settings >> Apps >> Modes and Routines >> Notifications >> Notification categories)

Edit: if you don't see "Notification categories", you need to turn it on in Settings >> Notifications >> Advanced settings >> toggle this "Manage notification categories for each app" on1716453835947.jpg

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
I think you can turn this "Running routines" off (Settings >> Apps >> Modes and Routines >> Notifications >> Notification categories)

Edit: if you don't see "Notification categories", you need to turn it on in Settings >> Notifications >> Advanced settings >> toggle this "Manage notification categories for each app" on1716453835947.jpg
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
You can also do this for individual Routines if you only want to block certain ones.

Open a Routine and tap the three-dots menu in the bottom right corner. Tap "Block running notification". If you change your mind later, go to the same menu to unblock the Routine. 1716458039660.jpg