JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I access my att.net emails from my s23?

(Topic created: 07-24-2023 05:12 PM)
island1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

How to access my att.net emails from Samsung Galaxy s23 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
You can use the Samsung email app downloaded from the Galaxy app store it's not already on your device it should be when you log in you would simply sync with your outside account sign in with the information you would on your at&t.net account also there might be an app for your specific email provider I use the Samsung app three different email accounts and love it. Once you have the Samsung email app simply tap the settings icon and add your email like the screenshot show likely yours would be under other emailScreenshot_20230724_171919_Email.jpgScreenshot_20230724_171923_Email.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
You can use the Samsung email app downloaded from the Galaxy app store it's not already on your device it should be when you log in you would simply sync with your outside account sign in with the information you would on your at&t.net account also there might be an app for your specific email provider I use the Samsung app three different email accounts and love it. Once you have the Samsung email app simply tap the settings icon and add your email like the screenshot show likely yours would be under other emailScreenshot_20230724_171919_Email.jpgScreenshot_20230724_171923_Email.jpg
0 Likes
island1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks alot!
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Anytime 😊
0 Likes