Original topic:

S23 Ultra WIFI 6 Issue

(Topic created: 09-12-2023 02:56 PM)
Rezzario
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi,

I bought a brand new S23 ultra from Rogers in July 2023. It is a while I am facing the WiFi issue in both my home and office networks. It shows 6 on WiFi signal strength. Sometimes, it says there is no internet available while other devices (my TV, laptop, other cellphones) are perfectly working with WiFi and they all have internet connection. Also sometimes it shows there is internet but it takes time to send/receive data, even sending a plain text in apps takes some seconds to some minutes. I pinged Google and saw the internet connection is not stable and steady. There are lots of ON/OFFs with long off times. I checked the WiFi speed and it was about 20 Mb/Sec which is to slow as other nearby devices pass the test with 300 - 400 Mb/sec.

I contacted the Rogers and they told me they received many complains regarding the S23 and suggested me to contact Samsung customer service as it is related to the cellphone. Then, I contacted your customer service and they asked me to clean the Cache and reset the network. It worked fine but again after almost 30 min, I face the same issue. I have read all the articles and YouTube videos to be able to fix this issue but no luck so far. I see many people have the same issue as mine and there is no remedy available so far by Samsung.

So, please let me know what the issue is and how ca you fix this issue? It is really frustrating.

I can provide you more details if you need.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

I apologize, but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Shelliam
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Go to WiFi, 3 Dots at top, settings, and turn off the turn off the auto turn on/off function and the Hotspot 2.0 function. Most wifi nowadays has 2 frequencies and instead of your device just staying on 1 frequency it keeps pinging back and forth seeing which one is even the slightest bit faster. Downside to this is that the constant pinging and checking just slows wifi down even more. I'm not sure where you're located but if your more rural or fornme, when I travel down south, IA that where you ate sitting/working at home, etc. might have a weak connection. But try changing the settings in wifi and that should help. If you need anymore assistance lmk
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Rodgers is a Canadian cell provider, as in where the Toronto Blue Jays play, Rodgers Center
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

I apologize, but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

0 Likes