JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Anyone else having trouble logging into games via Facebook?

(Topic created: 02-08-2024 07:01 AM)
Galaxy Knight
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

I used Smart Switch to transfer everything over from my S23 Ultra over to my S24 Ultra. On my S23 Ultra I was logged into all of my games via Facebook to save my progress. 

On my S24 Ultra, I'm having trouble logging into all of my games via Facebook. When I try it, it will start to open the website or whatever it is and if just crashes back to the game. 

I'm unable to connect my games or restore my progress because of this. Anyone else having this issue? 

2 Replies
Tom riddle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm having this problem too and would love to know if you've found a fix as Im Stumped now after trying everything I know ...

Solution
Galaxy Knight
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes, I did find a fix and sorry I didn't update this post with it. What I did was disable/uninstall the Facebook app. Then I went into my games and clicked on the Facebook button and it opened Facebook in my internet browser. I logged in from the internet browser and it worked. I use the Samsung internet browser for reference. 

I can't remember the order I did it... I may have opened Facebook in my internet browser and logged in first before I launched my games. Try both way just in case one doesn't work. 

After I logged into all of my games, I reinstalled the Facebook app and everything has been fine since. 

Give it a try and let me know if it works.