Original topic:

App Notification issues

(Topic created: 03-03-2024 08:59 AM)
Okhouli
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Dear Support,

I have recently bought S24 Ultra and used smart switch application to copy all data from my old phone which is S22+

I'm facing issues on Facebook app where in-app refresh sound is not working and not playing at all, tried to clear app cache and data then uninstalled and installed it again but issue not solved. I have another problem as well on Microsoft Teams app, whenever I receive call over Teams the phone doesn't ring and sound come from earphone speaker only and not phone main speaker. Tried to clear cache and app data in addition to giving all permissions and removing battery saving and still facing same issue! Tried to power off phone and did wipe cache partition as well and issues not solved

Need solution for those issues? Is there any issue with or corruption from old backup and how to find out what is causing issues?

4 Replies
Okhouli
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Anyone facing similar issues?

0 Likes
userO0mJkp7lnr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes I used smart switch from my galaxy note20 5g to new s24 ultra now the Ring is very inconsistent missing alerts and doorbell alerts after several attempts to try and remedy this issue with tech support from Ring too no avail same problem still.exsit it's has too be a software issue with samsung
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

I think I'm seeing something similar with my Ring devices. Not sure about other applications.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
Mamolah
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

After I had it fixed, but after the May 2024 update it stopped working again. All my in-app sounds stop working again.

0 Likes