Original topic:

Back button issue with Facebook

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
CShabazz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have this on going issue when using Facebook and Yahoo Mail. When attempting to go back a page or to exit the app using the Back Button, the page stalls or stick. Causing the back button to stay illuminated as if it's still depressed. This in turn affects all three navigation buttons at bottom of screen. I've deleted the apps and downloaded them again and the issue continues. To remedy the action, I have to depress the power button and lock the phone then unlock it again to clear this error in the button function. This only effects these two apps. Will there be a fix in the next update? 
0 Likes
1 Reply
milepalmer132
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

It might be related to compatibility issues between the apps and your device's software. You can try updating both the apps and your device's operating system to the latest versions available as updates often include bug fixes and improvements that could address this issue, and clearing the cache and data for both apps or performing a soft reset on your device might help alleviate the problem temporarily.

0 Likes