Original topic:

Colors change to high contrast in Instagram!

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 03:35 PM)
Tarek99
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

If u go on a post on the instagram it goes dark then if u exit u can literally see how the color goes back to normel . ! **bleep** !

17 Replies
Tarek99
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to the instagram and click on a post . Wait 5 seconds and the screen will turn darker . Exit the post and the screen will go back to the normal color .. I mean why ? What was samsung thinking when they made all these stupid mess ? 
Please leave a comment if u tested it
420bunny
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Not sure if this is assumed but try checking if u have Auto Brightness enabled cuz it'll dim for me at awkward times periodically but that's why mine does this. Igram shouldn't cause this tho but more ur environment outside of ur phone that would like a bright light for ex that's on maybe overhead but not something would think would cause that at that moment I mean cuz itdjystur light on. But I'll try to see if mine does it tho mine is an older note10 either way I'm in there alot
0 Likes
420bunny
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Nope no dimming but clicking on an IGRAM post isn't doable and double clicking likes or hearts the post so im not sure my test was sufficient but nonetheless it didn't do it. Again I've got older device running v12. Sry couldn't b more help.
0 Likes
YareYareMan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Having the same issue and haven't found any information on how to fix it. It's ruining my photos.
shopp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

same here, and as a photographer I hate it.

0 Likes
Gopu Krishna
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

The white on instagram is too bright.I am not able to see or read the caption unless i guess where to click and it pops up.Is it just for me.....

gmeister
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I think I am experiencing the same issue, but I would describe the text as transparent. It's literally unreadable when it displays this way. Other reels on Instagram have the normal white text that we are used to, but I always run into reels that are too bright and have transparent text.

0 Likes
bhaswardg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

The same issue is occurring in Google Photos as well as Instagram for me. I can see the screen saturation changing when I click on a photo to open it, and then it goes back to normal after returning to the grid view.  

whosGab
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Not sure if this will help but I also had this issue in SAMSUNG GALLERY so I had to turn off a setting called SUPER HDR and it fixed it for me. Maybe Google Photos has that setting as well???

0 Likes