JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Contacts not displaying

(Topic created: 02-10-2024 06:19 PM)
userp3u7VShnU0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Not all my contacts are showing up in the dialer app or the Samsung Contacts app. They're all saved to my Google account and contacts.google.com shows all of them; however, nearly 50 contacts all with phone numbers are missing on my phone. I've unchecked the setting to hide contacts without numbers, I've verified auto sync is on, I've cleared the cache and force stopped the dialer and the Samsung Contacts app, I've synced contacts. Nothing will bring back these contacts that don't seem to have anything in common. Some were added in the last year or two, some I've had for decades. Anything else I can try?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
No, if you go to contact application (presuming it's the default on the device).... open Contacts> hit 3 lines top left>manage contacts> move contacts> select all google contacts> move to phone. Check if all contacts are showing at this point if so. You can just resync them with Google

You can also check the trash there to make sure none got accidentally deleted.

View solution in context

5 Replies
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
You synced them from google to the phone manually to see if they were there? Or try to transfer them from google to the phone then back them up again?
0 Likes
userp3u7VShnU0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Transfer from Google to the phone as in export to a csv then import the csv on the phone?
Solution
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
No, if you go to contact application (presuming it's the default on the device).... open Contacts> hit 3 lines top left>manage contacts> move contacts> select all google contacts> move to phone. Check if all contacts are showing at this point if so. You can just resync them with Google

You can also check the trash there to make sure none got accidentally deleted.
userp3u7VShnU0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That worked. Thanks
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Great! Can you mark as a solution please! I'm glad to help!
0 Likes