Original topic:

Default Phone Calling App In S24 Series

(Topic created: 02-09-2024 12:08 AM)
Samtech
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

How to Change Or Set Default Phone Calling App In Samsung Galaxy S24 Series?

And which calling app is best? Samsung's own or any else like google's or other.

and is samsung default calling app support auto call recording.

5 Replies
Samtech
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

i think samsung is better but plz suggest if any best option available...

0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Depending what country, and/or state you are in may be against the law without authorization by the second party to record. Some countries are be default to already have it and some have it disabled and you need a 3rd party app. Google own default doesn't have a setting.

Some people use the Samsung one and uses ACR from Samsung store to enable it.
Options
Galaxy S24

Tried Google, went back to Samsung.

Jimboo84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

@Samtech 

Settings - Apps - Choose default apps - Phone app

I prefer to use Google for troubleshooting the HD voice quality issues in Belgium.
The Google Phone app shows at least if your call was in VoLTE, VoWiFi or none of them both

SamMood
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi

I just got a new S24 ULTRA DS (SM-S928B/DS), and one of my GSM SIMs requires VoLTE. This Sim, is my international number where I receive important calls, but now I cannot receive or make calls. I've been using a S9, and it was working fine using VoLTE on the second sim until I took the SIM out of it and put it in the new S24 ULTRA. I have tried all the configuration and restart / reset tricks, but nothing works. VoLTE wont enable even if I manually switch it ON and OFF! I see there is a bug in the OS that has to be looked at by the developer immediately, or I shall have to return the device and start using different brands.

I see a lot of similar posts for the  S21 and S22 models  after the UI 6 update, has anyone found a solution?

BR

0 Likes