Original topic:

Instragam auto-saving can't be disabled.

(Topic created: 04-25-2024 04:15 AM)
gurv7MY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Since one week switched over from an iPhone to a S24 Ultra. Such an amazing phone. Only the one thing is. I use alot of Instagram. When i change mine profile picture or post pics, videos, stories. after posting It's saved in mine gallery. not directly but after a while. 

When i try to upload something i see the posted pic/video or change profile pic in the gallery in Instagram.

Even when it's disabled in Instagram > Settings > Archive and downloads> turned off Save to camera roll ( Original pics and saving stories in gallery).

This happen also when i upload a pic or video from mine gallery.  I even turned off the access right to mine gallery. 

Does someone know this issue aswell and probably can help me out? it's frustrating cause every time i have to delete the extra pics/videos to have free space of storage. @GaryB82 

1 Reply
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm sorry to say I would have to let someone else answer this question since I hardly never use Instagram

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes