Galaxy S24

Is this real?
24 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The box is different from what mine looks like, so I'm not 100% sure

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Siguardlaxy8
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
What does your box look like ?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine has barcodes on both sides on the right side is the IMEI 1 and 2 and on the left EID - SW-VER - SIM SKU AND CCID numbers your box doesn't have CCID SOM SKU Listed but if I look at my older devices they don't include some of the information either so I can't say 100%

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Siguardlaxy8
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Yours says 12g/512gb?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah mine a 24+ but the boxes should all remain the same

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@Siguardlaxy8 Your label indicates a EU/UK dual SIM version of the S24 Ultra.

The label on my S24 Ultra US unlocked 512 GB looks a little bit different than both yours and @GaryB82 's. Although my label does look a lot more like @GaryB82 's. Looks like @GaryB82 's is a Verizon carrier locked. The labels might vary slightly due to where they are being sold and manufactured. My S24 Ultra was manufactured in Korea. 

Checking Samsung specs I don't see mention of a version of the Ultra with 16 GB of RAM. https://www.samsungmobilepress.com/media-assets/galaxy-s24-ultra?tab=specs 

GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
@LongHiker Mines is unlocked also

0 Likes
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
When I see your post, I remember back to when os/2 was the latest and 16MG seemed overly excessive requirements. Paired with a Seagate st225 (200MB) drive, you were rocking state of the art technology. Now you can find all of us in a museum.
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't think there is 16GB of ram version selling in any country.

One thing that seems to be suspicious is the serial number and phone model. With the serial number on the box, the model should be SM-S9280 (China) instead of SM-S928B.1713195909980.jpg1713195910033.jpg