Original topic:

Lock Screen Issues

(Topic created: 03-26-2024 07:21 PM)
VenomDocSC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I am pretty new to the Samsung and really not all that bright with any of these gadgets. I was playing around and now don't have my option buttons down below. I constantly lose the screen I put in doesnt save anywhere. I am eally not looking for wild and crazy stuff. I had a picture of me and my bros catching snakes in Afghanistan. a app drawer. calender and those 2 buttons . Black back ground. I am using that program from the store but seems like it doesn't work. Yall think I need to start from the beginning and how? Or what's it sound like I'm doing wrong? Thanks
3 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey there.

What app are you using that changed your lock screen configuration?

For lock screen shortcuts, you can set them by going to: Settings>Wallpaper and style>Press the lock screen preview on the left hand side. Here, you can set your shortcuts on the bottom sides of the screen.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
VenomDocSC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Lock Screen out of play store. I think this old guy may have figured it out. The app drawer is now letting me use some widgets . I'm gonna check your thing out too. I tried playing with luck now or something yesterday. I got it back to somewhat normal now. Yesterday I was like **bleep** did I do. The program I'm using now works good. I wanted to do I screen but doesn't support print. Thanks, headed to check out what you wrote.
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
A really good thing to do is to go to YouTube and do a search for the S24, S24+, or S24 Ultra, depending on which version you own, and you will find many helpful, instructive videos to watch and learn from.
0 Likes