Original topic:

Please recommend a MagSafe FAST wireless CAR charger compatible with S24-U

(Topic created: 03-01-2024 08:26 PM)
ximcix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello all.
Since getting my Galaxy S24 ultra, I immediately put it in a protective case with MagSafe. I ordered a magsafe car charger and when the phone is mounted it would connect & disconnect a few seconds. 
I actually watched my battery % drop while it was mounted to this charger.

I figured the issue was with the phone case, so I bought a thinner MagSafe case (different brand) for the S24 Ultra & got the same results.

Then I purchased a new MagSafe charger. This one connects & disconnects as well, but every minute or so. So the phone actual gains power, but very very slowly. 
It takes about 7-10 minutes to charge 1%

Can anyone, please, recommend a MagSafe FAST WIRELESS car charger that they are currently using with a Galaxy S24 Ultra in a MagSafe case.

Best regards.
10 Replies
ximcix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
This is unfortunate. I'm new to wireless charging. I just believe wired > wireless, every time.
But I'm usually on the go & if I can skip usung both hands to mount the phone & plug in the USB C cable, and just attach the phone on the magnet holder & it starts charging, then great.

All of these chargers come with a ring to attach to the back of the phone, but I'm way too clumsy to trust myself using a phone without a case.
0 Likes