Original topic:

Ringtone Not Going Thru Bluetooth To Car

(Topic created: a month ago)
Fuzzy John
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

My previous phone (Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with Android 14) was sending the ringtones when I got a phone call to the Bluetooth connected car (2023 Genesis GV70).

In January 2024 I got a new Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, and this phone does not send the ringtone to the car. The ringtone only plays on the phone.

I checked the Bluetooth volume when connected to the car and it is up. At this point I am at a loss.

0 Likes
5 Replies
3Fees
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Is your Bluetooth enabled and paired on both ends ? Did you select the ringtones you want to send and get both synchronized ?

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
Fuzzy John
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

On the phone I have Calls, Audio, Contact Access, Message Access turned ON. Audio Device Type is Others (default).

In the car Handsfee Calling and Audio are ON.

Bluetooth is enabled and obviously working, except for the ringtones when I get phone calls.

I can't find anywhere to select the ringtones I want to send and get both synchronized. I do not recall at all doing this on the Galaxy S22 Ultra (where the ringtones did sound thru the bluetooth connected car).

0 Likes
Fuzzy John
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

I found the ringtone sync. It is Enabled. I toggled it Disabled then Enabled again... still no ringtone from the car.

0 Likes
msriahffg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Gif
0 Likes
Fuzzy John
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

@msriahffg wrote: