Original topic:

Scrolling wallpapers

(Topic created: 04-04-2024 06:06 PM)
DukeSp00kEm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
It's been a minute since I've used Samsung. Just switched from a pixel and I'm satisfied and disappointed at the same time.

My question is this: how the heck do I have a scrolling wallpaper like I had on my pixel? Is there a setting I'm just not seeing or wallpaper option I'm not using?

Hopeing it's just operator error. Cause if there's no way to have a scrolling wallpaper on a 700 dollar phone, and had that option on a 400 dollar pixel. Well there's no excuse for that IMO. Hope to hear back from someone soon, without having to install some 3rd party app to do so. Thamks
2 Replies
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to the Galaxy Store and find the Goodlock app, Samsung's app for adding customizations and features to their devices. Once you get it installed, open its Wonderland module. You should find what you are looking for there. In addition, there are more modules to use and download with dozens of additional features and options. You can also look up Goodlock on YouTube to learn more about it.
0 Likes
DukeSp00kEm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh ok then thank you so much you were absolutely helpful! Ain't gonna lie it's sad that a person has to install an additional app for that privilege but that's not your fault. Ok then thanks again!