Original topic:

Secure folder

(Topic created: 03-30-2024 03:04 PM)
SLC10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Does secure folder backup automatically?
I did Smartswitched all from a S22 ultra to an S24 Ultra and nothing on my secure folder transfered over

7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Secure folder stopped being backed up too back up now you need to remove from the secure folder and backup1711836601870.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

SLC10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Ahh got it. So it's all lost now I guess
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
If you haven't reset your s22u, it should still be stored on it. You can remove the items and copy them over

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
SLC10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah it was reset at Samsung so it's long gone
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah you can try to do the restore option in the secure folder they might be a old backup
Open secure folder and tap the 3 dots in the right corner then setting and backup and restore

0 Likes
SLC10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yup nothing there to be backed up. Appreciate the help thanks
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Sorry about that hate that you lost everything in your secure folder can you please like and mark the first post as solved and Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member

0 Likes