Original topic:

SoT since last full charge, bring it back!

(Topic created: 02-22-2024 11:45 AM)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24

If my Pixel 8Pro is still able to tell me how much SoT since last full charge I don't see why Samsung can't bring it back.

8 Replies
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Device care, battery, details gives sot
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
No, it doesn't, I want SoT since last full charge. The way it used to be. This change was made in Ui 6, you cannot get it to say SINCE LAST FULL CHARGE!

I just unplugged my phone it says battery usage 17% SoT 1h 48m, that is a reading from 12am until now. Not since I unplugged my phone, it should read 0% battery used and 0 SoT used, that is what I want. 1708633567389.jpg
loudd2v
Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Maybe because it shows daily and they don't expect you to charge your phone to full charge multiple times of day because it should last longer
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
I did that screenshot to show that my battery stats should show, 0 usage since I unplugged my phone, not 17% battery used since 12pm.
Leave the rest of the junk that is in there for Digital Well Being.
0 Likes
loudd2v
Star
Options
Galaxy S24
I understand now there should be an option to see how much battery you used with screen on time since last full charge. I think they should have both listed
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
The rest should be in Digital Well Being
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Cadillac or Chevrolet
0 Likes
Mubassir_surve
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Bring back the screen on time since last charge.  It was a nice feature to see how my battery is performing on every charge. 

0 Likes