Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

No email pop up bubble or notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys,

I have a question about the notifications bubble.  When I receive  a text, calendar notification, reminder etc the little pop up bubble shows perfectly BUT whenever I receive an  email the only notification I get is an audio notification.  No pop up bubble on the lock screen or any screen on the phone.  I literally have to go to the email app and see what entail just came in.   This is extremely frustrating.   I have checked that all settings are correct and they are.   The pop up bubble does show for all other apps including texts it is just that when receiving an email no notification banner pops up anywhere. I am using tge Samsung email app latest version.  Please help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: No email pop up bubble or notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm setting this say solved, but I'm not seeing the answer....  I'm having the same problem.  This is my second s8 and didn't have this problem before....  It's actually a few apps I've noticed don't display the bubbles....  I thought I was crazy at first but...  If there's an answer I missed please let me know.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this issue and haven't found a solution. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure if u have clean master or any similar app notifaction cleaner is off

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If u have Clean master app make sure that notification cleaner is off

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For everyone having this problem, if you allowed notiffication in Email app settings but still not working, most probably the Data Saver it's 'On'. Go to Connections > Data Usage > Data Saver, enter 'Allow app while Data saver on' and make sure Email is allowed. Hope it helps.