cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

S8 Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WE NEED ANDROID 10 FOR S8!! Or else in 2021 when I upgrade ill leave Samsung for a Pixel, but i love Samsung so dont dissapoint us.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S8 Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As a Galaxy to Pixel person myself, you will be very disappointed with Pixel. Came back after sticking with Google for two phone versions. When it's time to upgrade you'll be happier if you just stay with Galaxy.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

also love my s8+ but it looks like we're forced to switch to Apple or pixel, me and four of my friends, so bye bye sams, i won't buy a next  1k phone and through it out cuz i only have two android updates

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also was not happy at how fast Samsung abandons phones. I am not buying a new phone every other year. So I swicthed to iPhone, which I had before, and am happy to be back on a very secure and updated phone. Yes, iPhone has it's own problems, but I like that I do not have to wait for a carrier to get involved to get software updates. Samsung is all over my house with products, but I will not buy another Samsung phone.  They really need to fix this issue IMO.

Highlighted
Astronaut

S8 Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will the S8 / S8 plus get Android 10

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Will be upradeable to Android Q ?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung will be upgrading the S8 and S8+ to the latest OS ?

Highlighted
Nebula

Samsung Galaxy S8 is a 2 year old device and has already...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Galaxy S8 is a 2 year old device and has already received two major OS update Oreo and Pie. As Samsung only does 2 year support or 2 major OS update, S8 may not get Android Q unless Samsung think of doing something different and updates the S8/Note 8.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

Excellent Answer!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Excellent Answer!!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ Will be upradeable to Android Q ?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As the google pixel and XL wich have snapdragon 821 have recived Q and one plus confirmed this update for the 5 I don't think that Samsung won t do the same

The s8 family is special for samsung even its number G950 and not G940 as samsung used to do 

It olso recived 2 bêta softwares wich was not the case

It s olso impossible that the galaxy note 8 and note 7 (FE) dhare the same Version

The Exynos 8895 stills the 4th CPU for samsung after the latest exynos 9

I have many other arguments but my english is a little basic and I can t explain of what I m thinking but i m sure thaat samsung will upgrade it s S8 and Note 8

Highlighted

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+ Will be upradeable to Android Q ?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Given the past 2 OS update precedence from Samsung I'd place money on a bet that you are wrong.  This is all part of the dark side of the Android ecosystem.