Original topic:

Active Time + Activity Cal resetting to 0 when sync'd with Samsung Health app

(Topic created: 04-17-2023 11:54 PM)
czk51
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi! New owner of a Galaxy Watch 5 here.

I first used it yesterday, did a workout, 4k steps, and it sync'd with my Samsung Health app just fine. However today it seems to be wiping all progress under Active Time and Activity Cal when I sync with the app on my phone. It is retaining the steps, however. Of note: I can still see them in the 'all exercises' view on the app so it's weird that it's not showing up on the multicoloured heart display.

I just did some jumping jacks so it showed calories burned on the watch, sync'd with the app and it disappeared. Really weird. 

Is this a known issue or is it possible I'm doing something wrong? I did a HiiT workout and went for a walk today and would have liked them to be recorded on the watch. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello czk51, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it is to have the activity reset when syncing with the phone. Are you logged in to the same Samsung account on both the phone and the watch?

Try clearing the cache of the app on the phone. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

If you are logged in to the same account and have cleared the app cache, we recommend reaching out to the Samsung Health team for additional assistance. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello czk51, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it is to have the activity reset when syncing with the phone. Are you logged in to the same Samsung account on both the phone and the watch?

Try clearing the cache of the app on the phone. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

If you are logged in to the same account and have cleared the app cache, we recommend reaching out to the Samsung Health team for additional assistance. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509.

0 Likes