Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 3 time problem(s)

(Topic created: 01-17-2023 10:44 PM)
DiverAllen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've got Galaxy Watch 3.

I've got two places where I am seeing time issues.

When I rotate the bezel I get a Weather screen.  If I tap the update symbol the temperature updates and the time updates but it must be set somewhere to a different time zone.  I am in US Mountain Time zone and the real time here is 11:30 pm but the diplayed time is 6:30 am.

Also, if I press the button and then click on the Alarm icon and set an alarm for say 10 minutes from now then click next and then save - it tells me it set an alarm for 17 hours and 10 minutes from now.

Otherwise, the normal watch face displayed time is correct.

I've done a lot of searching and cannot find any discussion of this issue.  I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the weather and alarm clock apps not showing the correct times. As the watch face is showing the correct time, I would recommend resetting your watch and not restoring from a back-up. This will allow your device to go back to factory settings and start over fresh. Give this link a try for steps to reset your watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the weather and alarm clock apps not showing the correct times. As the watch face is showing the correct time, I would recommend resetting your watch and not restoring from a back-up. This will allow your device to go back to factory settings and start over fresh. Give this link a try for steps to reset your watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

0 Likes
Cityofclouds
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Time is a constant problem with Samsung I have had for years with their phones. My problem is that they offer a manual setting for time zones, but when you set a different time zone than the one you are in, it switches back to whatever the local time zone is after a few hours. My Samsung phones have done this for years. Why can't Samsung get time right?
0 Likes