Original topic:

Watch battery protect

(Topic created: 09-10-2023 07:52 AM)
ybarshavit
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello,
I've been searching in settings for battery protect on my galaxy watch 6 classic, and can't find it. Does it exist?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Although highly requested, this setting is currently unavailable for Galaxy Watches.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Although highly requested, this setting is currently unavailable for Galaxy Watches.
ybarshavit
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you!
user5hntbSsOwx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yea it don't exists its a fairly new feature that only a super small amount of higher end samsung phones have on them. It's actually a oneui specific feature as no other android device has this feature yet and it's super hard to implement it into androids os I've heard so thats why samsungs one of the few that has it. I feel it's still up in the air as to whether or not it actually benefits most users. I think there's likely a small amount of users that would benefit from it since now a days if you have your phones insured they typically cover free battery replacements if the batteries start to wear down so really does it make sense to do this when that is the case? For me I still think it might make sense as I don't want to have to lose my water resistance from changing the battery out. I'll likely get a magsafe battery or a battery case though so I don't even think it's warranted even in my use case.
ybarshavit
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Good points. Thank you!