JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy wearable paired to another phone

(Topic created: 09-10-2023 05:47 PM)
Rayzer
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I wanted to add my watch5 Pro as a trusted device to unlock my Galaxy S9 tablet. It is already paired to my z-fold phone and wearables is installed there . Can you connect to more than one device? I get the following error:

No device found
Make sure the device you want to add is turned on.
Your device might not appear if it's connected to a different phone.

Can you have wearables installed on more than one device and share the information? Where would the data be stored?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Rayzer Sorry but you can connect a Watch to only one device. 

You can connect multiple Watches to one device but not the opposite. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Rayzer Sorry but you can connect a Watch to only one device. 

You can connect multiple Watches to one device but not the opposite. 

Rayzer
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is it possible to install the wearables on another device and share the data, or is it stored offline?
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
It is my understanding that with 5.0 Watch software you can only pair one watch to one device and that this is changing with the coming 6.0 update.
Rayzer
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Cool, so now that we've finished beta, and upgraded to this one, when can we look forward to 6?
Thankfully I have the fold so I am not relegated to looking at all of that Health Data on a candy bar phone.Screenshot_20230910_211411_wssyncmldm_1000004938_1694405653.png
0 Likes
JamesThor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
No you cannot pair your wearable to multiple devices. You can however sync your devices so any information from your watch that is tabulated by your phone will be shared with your tablet.
0 Likes