JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Z Flip phone ordered and shows delivered but never received

(Topic created: 03-03-2021 07:01 PM)
jorgerojas
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I ordered a Galaxy Z Flob2 5G phone and it took about 10 days to give me the tracking number for tracking through Fedex, after waiting and waiting they send me the fedex guide with the tracking number that said my The phone had been delivered to my address, supposedly someone from my house signed it but it was a lie because there was no person in my house. I also checked my home security camera and at no time did a Fedex truck park or pass by my house to drop off my package. When I saw the situation, I immediately communicated to the Samsung customer service that in my opinion they always take you as a guilty, thief and liar, there is no kind of respect for the customer and they do not care to help. After writing to them for a long time they tell me that I have to go to the police station and ask for a police report, I go to the police to ask for my report and the officer asks me to see the security camera of my house and they also look at the camera of the set to see how the theft of my package happened, The officer seeing that the Fedex truck never reaches my address or the assembly that day informs me that he cannot make a report on a stolen package that was never left by Fedex at my door. After the officer's response, I opened a ticket in Fedex and contacted Samsung customer service again to see what other option I had and the answer was that only the police report was useful. After more than 3 hours talking they tell me that I have to go to the police and that they make a report saying that the Fedex truck never arrived at my house, to which when I mentioned it at the police station they told me that It was ridiculous that they did not make that kind of reports, that Samsung had to contact Fedex to find out where they left my package. At this moment I think I lost 2000 dollars for a terrible service from Samsung and that with them I am a customer who has bought many things.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Thank you for reaching out. However, for all online order questions or concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce Team directly as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Thank you for reaching out. However, for all online order questions or concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce Team directly as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.