JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frontier s3 wake up gesture not working

(Topic created: 03-14-2019 02:14 AM)
userrmqQsoEnyU
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I noticed that the wake up gesture has stop working after the update. I need to turn the bezel or push  the button to  see the time of face of my watch 

7 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have you tried unpairing and re-pairing your watch with your device? Have you reset your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userrmqQsoEnyU
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Can you show me how to do it? 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003240/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userrmqQsoEnyU
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

It worked! Thank you! How do I put back my watch face that I previously bought 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Give this a try: To restore your watch faces go to Galaxy Apps, All, Gear, you will be able to see you purchased watch faces, download and restore.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userb5EDj91hC9
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
This did not resolve the issue. I've unpaired and repaired. Same issue.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

If you go to the galaxy wearable app and select watch faces, are you able to locate the watch face?

0 Likes