cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user1vDzRpss2z
Asteroid

Galaxy buds iOS app

I was wondering why there is no iOS app for these great earbuds? There is an app for the Samsung watch. I see no reason why. Looking forward for a real answer

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds iOS app

We would recommend the Galaxy Wearable app. You would want to use the same app as you would use for the watch.

user1vDzRpss2z
Asteroid

That all only has watch options will not work. I would like to use this with my iPhone via an app not just with the raw Bluetooth link

user2B01P1uHJU
Asteroid

Galaxy Wearable app is only available on andorid,while according to your website, it's name is galaxy watch for IOS, but the thing is that only supports the watch not including the  galaxy buds.  Could you solve it or update the app to make the ios user the same experience ?

user0FKd8yuLXd
Astronaut

I think it is highly irresponsible to not have an IOS app for these earbuds. I have an iPhone and iPad and besides being unable to change the setting on the earbuds, I can’t do any updates on them. Again, I don’t have a PC or Mac and don’t plan on getting them and you can’t instal patches without them or the app. So if you use iOS solely and buy these earbuds, your experience is circumscribed as is your security! Highly irresponsible move by Samsung—a company whose products I was starting to like after my experience with these earbuds. 

Thabo
Constellation

Good day!, I would just like to say as a student I would really like if you guys could add the galaxy wearables app on ios BTW love the galaxy buds!!

New message feature
Constellation

How are you a "Samsung moderator" yet you don't know there's no wearable app for iOS?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I apologize for the misinformation. I have confirmed that the Wearables application for the IOS system is not compatible between the Buds and the phone.

I will be happy to send this feedback up to management for you.

Thank you for your loyalty. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userdD15xUEJvz
Constellation

This really is a shame.  Galaxy buds are the best wireless ear buds on the market and you are isolation a huge number of users but not supporting the app on iOS.  I hope this issue gets resolved.

userGPA88Yog6v
Asteroid

Having the entire range of functions for this gadget would be outstanding. Please do what you can to help that happen. Many would prefer the Samsung buds to Apple's. I for one did