JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

can the cu8000 not search netflix via voice?

(Topic created: 09-30-2023 12:48 PM)
deathgrips
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

hi, i'm trying to help an elderly woman with limited vision with her tv which is the cu8000 model, she would like to be able to go to specific netflix shows/movies using voice, but right now asking either bixby or alexa to search for a specific title only brings up results from youtube, apple tv, etc. if you specify "on netflix" it just brings up the netflix homepage rather than any specific title which is useless to her because she can't see the buttons well enough to navigate. is searching within netflix really not supported at all? is there any possible workaround to accomplish this or at least to make netflix itself easier to use for someone with low vision? i would appreciate any possible leads that anyone can give me here, thank you in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello, There. This feature has to be something that the app developer incorporates within their application. If it is not working for Netflix, this would mean that the feature is not yet a part of app’s current features. I would recommend reaching out to Netflix with your feedback regarding this as it could be included in a future update, but at this time there are no settings or workarounds that could be done. I will tag this posts as feedback for our engineers as well on my end.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello, There. This feature has to be something that the app developer incorporates within their application. If it is not working for Netflix, this would mean that the feature is not yet a part of app’s current features. I would recommend reaching out to Netflix with your feedback regarding this as it could be included in a future update, but at this time there are no settings or workarounds that could be done. I will tag this posts as feedback for our engineers as well on my end.