Original topic:

LSP9T The Premiere projector Blinking Red Light

(Topic created on: 12/13/20 10:29 AM)
userBoMprpJrnc
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Power light function - When my LSP9T projector is turned OFF, the red light at the bottom right corner of the speaker face blinks slowly and continuously.  Is it normal behavior for the red flight to keep blinking continuosly whenever the unit is off?  If not, what does the flashing mean?  Is it simply a standby indicator?

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Could you please provide a picture of the flashing indicator that you are seeing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userBoMprpJrnc
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

LSP9T Blinking Red Light.JPG

Red light blinks slowly when projector is off.  What does the blinking mean?  Is the unit actually off or not?

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

This is Standby Mode.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userVVvnkFvLJZ
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I need help in positioning and have called about 7 times to the TV group. "Its so new we do not have training on it.. is the standard response. How can I get an expert to call me back ? I have a fuzzy top left side and you only have manual adjustments i.e moving it around. but I want to mount it once I get it right.

Gary

0 Likes