JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bespoke Refridgerator Error codes C 52 13 6

(Topic created: 10-06-2023 01:23 PM)
efecteau
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just got my fridge delivered and installed, once the guys left I noticed the control panel blinking with error code C and switching between the numbers 52, 13 & 6...any ideas?  Definitely something to do with the ice maker it seems, the fridge and freezer are plenty cold! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I can certainly understand the concern with having these error codes on your nice new refrigerator. Often times error codes can be resolved with a few quick troubleshooting steps. I'm providing a link below to our guide on what steps to take for each error code. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003409/

However, if these steps do not resolve the issue, we would recommend service as the next step. You're welcome to reach out to a moderator here, or call in to 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) to get that set up. Alternatively, since you just purchased this refrigerator, you may want to check with your retailer about exchange options. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I can certainly understand the concern with having these error codes on your nice new refrigerator. Often times error codes can be resolved with a few quick troubleshooting steps. I'm providing a link below to our guide on what steps to take for each error code. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003409/

However, if these steps do not resolve the issue, we would recommend service as the next step. You're welcome to reach out to a moderator here, or call in to 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) to get that set up. Alternatively, since you just purchased this refrigerator, you may want to check with your retailer about exchange options.