Original topic:

Cooktop cracked then exploded, very disappointed

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Members_KdC9jSG
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

So, a year and 1 month after buying the new stove the entire glass cooktop just exploded 😫..  

We bought the NE63A6511SS from best buy on April 4th of last year. We have really been enjoying all the features but, suddenly, without warning we were cooking dinner last night and the entire glass cooktop exploded! 

There was no damage and nothing fell on it, it just, seemingly exploded on one side. Oddly, the side that boke open was on the opposite side we were cooking on, so now, I have this new stove that is seemingly a month out of warranty? geez.. 

Is there any way we can salvage this outside of needing a new product? It seems unacceptable that the stove top would explode like this

3 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
So sorry to hear about your stove this looks like it may be the part just make sure I searched for NE63A6511SS but looks like they are model number NE63A6511SS AA and AC
https://samsungparts.com/products/dg94-03977a

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Members_KdC9jSG
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks for the link Gary. 

Seeing as this part is almost as much as a new unit, I think I will have to pass here. I will say, it is very disappointing that Samsung would even sell such faulty products and not stand behind them. 

I have all Samsung products, from dishwashers to refrigerators but now I'm just waiting for them to break.  I will be sure to never buy or recommend Samsung products in the future. 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear this. You can contact Customer Service and see what they may offer since it's only a month out of warranty
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes