Original topic:

Oven does not maintain temperature

(Topic created on: 2/20/21 5:25 AM)
userv95pkeUsb9
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought model #NE59T4321SW at the end of January for my in home bakery. The oven will not maintain its temperature. I set the temperature for 350. It will preheat and beep that it is set. I have my oven thermometer inside and have noticed that it takes an additional about 10 minutes from the time it beeps to actual reach the temperature. I place my items in to bake and when the timer goes off, they are not done. The panel still reads 350 but when I hit to set the temperature, I enter 350 and it shows that the current temperature is done to low 300s or high 200s. 
I have unplugged the oven to reset. I have tried calibrating the thermostat. Nothing is working!! It is very frustrating since this model had high reviews when I bought it. I bought it with the convection so that I am able to use both racks. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the link below? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01204529

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes