Original topic:

Bluetooth Off/not working

(Topic created: 05-22-2024 09:11 PM)
Ulfrlock7
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Bought a 32" TV and in the specs it says the TV can use Bluetooth speakers but when I access the settings Bluetooth list is not there. Reddit members say only way is to turn on Bluetooth via developer settings or mute 182 TV on to access that settings. I was also told that doing so will prevent screen mirroring which I don't want since I use that feature quite a lot. Any help? I like the TV and would hate to send it back if there's no other way.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello, there. Thank you for the information based on the official Samsung site, this particular unit does not come equipped with Bluetooth= https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/full-hd-tvs/32--class-n5300-smart-full-hd-tv... 

If you do have a link to the website in question, could you please send that via PM with subject line: #174430000? We'll continue the conversation there. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Ulfrlock7
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs
N5300 series
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! So that we may be able to look into this we will also need your model number. This TV may or may not support Bluetooth? I would not recommend going into the developer settings as this may cause your TV to not function properly.

Ulfrlock7
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs
SAMSUNG 32" Class N5300 Series Full HD (1080P) LED Smart Television - UN32N5300AFXZA

It's listed on Walmart as Bluetooth compatible as well.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello, there. Thank you for the information based on the official Samsung site, this particular unit does not come equipped with Bluetooth= https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/full-hd-tvs/32--class-n5300-smart-full-hd-tv... 

If you do have a link to the website in question, could you please send that via PM with subject line: #174430000? We'll continue the conversation there.