Original topic:

Smart view not working

(Topic created: 11-12-2023 06:45 PM)
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Stopped working. Tv doesn't show I tried everything .I even got it to work once and then it disappeared again

userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Tried that also actually today
0 Likes
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Thought that would work too but nothing
0 Likes
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
So now my tv showed up....and didn't do the step to force stop..just showed up
0 Likes
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
It's connected..I wonder for how long
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I'm pleased to hear that it's working for you now! You can go through these steps at anytime to fix the issue again in the future. Please accept my answer as "Accepted Solution" so that we can use it to assist other users in the future. It will also help you find it again, Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community. I'm pleased that I was able to help you. Thank you!
0 Likes
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
But I fear it's gonna work tonight and not tomorrow. What's the reason? Lol
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
It could have been one thing we did to make it work or a combination of things that were making it not work. I understand the frustration you have. I do! I too occasionally run into the same issue like yourself. Often I too have to go through these steps. Now you know where to look to fix it yourself. Accepting my solution doesn't mean that you can't seek help in the future.
0 Likes
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I also changed the lan line to another outlet on the router. That was something I did before now that I remember could that be a solution as well?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
It's unlikely because Smartview works even while your phone is in Airplane mode believe it or not! Try it for yourself. You won't have internet on your phone. But it does work. I'm doing it right now. The Internet Settings from my experience get wonky, and I have noticed that I have had to reset my internet settings on my Television to get Smartview to work again. Not sure why? But I'm happy that it works!
0 Likes
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Hmmmm to be continued then. Hehe
0 Likes