JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Monitor not detecting HDMI input AND menu not working (only PC/AV option diplays)

(Topic created: 06-02-2022 10:08 PM)
user6KH7cZObaZ
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

My monitor  (s24b350) has been working faithfully for years. It suddenly stopped detecting HDMI input (I have not had the ability to test the analog cord input).

The screen is black when turned on (red LED lights up) and screen gets power (lights up but black) then toggles between HDMI and Analog signal detection.

When I manage to get the menu to work  (it takes many menu button push attempts to get the timing right), the only menu available PC/AV Mode (see pics).

I suspect that the it is either a broken HDMI port or software issue, but I cannot "reset" the monitor settings or software. Any thoughts on how I can do a reset?

Cheers Paul

20220602_134038.jpg20220602_134005.jpg  

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how your monitor not working correctly can cause some issues. Since this is occurring I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps in the link below? If these do not help then this will require service. If that's the case please send us a private message with your full model and serial number so that we may look into service options for you! 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110761/

user6KH7cZObaZ
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thanks. Yes I have done all of those things.

I have realised that this is a US forum and I have now posted this in the Australian forum as I imagine any service suggestions you give me might be hard for me to access from down under.

Thanks for responding anyway, Have a nice day!

0 Likes