JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SAMSUNG ANDROID DEX MONITOR

(Topic created: 03-16-2024 05:46 AM)
STRATA
Galaxy
Options
Monitors and Memory
After using Samsung Dex via Mobile devices, I would love to see a Samsung Monitor that can utilize Dex with a full desktop experience as via mobile, from students to founders such a solution would be ideal for both productivity and media consumption. Further more since Samsung and Microsoft has their partnership program Windows 365 can also be utilized for full business class usage. Last but not least it can also tilt and become a canvas, lets call it the "GALAXY NEBULA PRODUCT LINE "The cost of todays remote workers can benefit greatly from it, and even that 3 days a week on premise employee, the cost justification for such is a no brainer. In regards to ports, standard HDMI, 4 USB 4 TYPE-C PORTS (ONE UP STREAM), 2 USB TYPE A ( JUST FOR KEYBOARD MOUSE), BASICALLY ALL THE NEEDS WITHOUT CELLULAR CONNECTIVITY. WISHFUL THINKING, MAYBE ONE DAY. Just make sure get a unit Samsung.😊

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you for your input! I tagged this post, so our engineers can see it! 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you for your input! I tagged this post, so our engineers can see it! 

Picardnj
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I like your suggestions, mostly the use of it with Office 365 and the business world. I would love to be able to just use my Samsung S24 Ultra as my main computer, but the lack of connecting it to a dock with 2 large monitors is lacking greatly. Hopefully they will resolve that in the future.

0 Likes
STRATA
Galaxy
Options
Monitors and Memory
Hey Picradnj, that is one of the use cases like you and others!
@samsung just make sure I get a unit. 😀