cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Temperature too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had the same issue. I've sent it in for repairs since it's under warranty, with no success.  They've said they've fixed it but 2 days later I have the same issue. I'm hoping Samsung will just give me a new device since this is clearly an issue with the phone its self.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy note 10+ low Battery temp

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue as well. I've sent it in twice for the same repair. My third time they are replacing the phone. The kicker... It will take up to 15 days to get my phone back. It has been sitting in their warehouse untouched for three days now.  This has to be a known issue for them.i am starting suspect that there is still a battery issue and instead of the phone blowing up like the more 7. They put in a fix yo kill the battery..

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got this message last night, the Note 10, only 3 months old. The notification says "Charging stopped - Your phone's temperature is too low. Charging will continue when the temperature returns too normal". I tried wireless and wired charging, disabled fast charging, and a factory reset. Nothing helped.

I really look after my stuff, not a scratch or bump - it happened for no obvious reason.

Samsung tech support told me to take it to a local repair shop (Ubreakifix). The staff told me no problem it will be fixed in an hour, but when I returned, they said they need to replace the motherboard and it will take 3-5 days for the parts to arrive from Samsung (!!).  It's still under warranty, so hopefully they don't charge me, but I'm not really impressed - why don't they have parts for their flagship phone in the stores?

*If you just got this message, back up your phone before it runs out of charge*  (No seriously, stop reading this and backup your phone).

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue.  It started happening about a month after I purchased my Note 10+.  UBreakIFix wouldn't do anything with it and sent me to a Samsung store.  The Samsung tech restarted the phone and the problem disappeared, temporarily.  SInce then, it has come back.  I've been able to get by by powering the phone off for an hour, and buying a case with a backup battery in it to at least keep the phone's battery from losing power.  Now those remedies are failing and the phone is 1% away from being a useless brick.  The Samsung store wanted to send the phone in for repair without giving me a replacement, which is unacceptable given the price I paid for the phone. 

This looks so bad for Samsung, especially considering I am not the only one with this problem, and it just blows my mind that they'd treat a loyal and enthusiastic customer so arrogantly. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My note 10 had this exact same issue occur out of the blue 5 days ago. Samsung was going to fix it under warranty but they said I had to mail in my phone for 11 days. So while I was at Verizon switching my sim card to an old temp phone the phone suddenly started charging! After some further troubleshooting it would work with one of my samsung chargers at home, but only right after I ejected and reinserted the sim card. I ordered an official note10 samsung charger ($40) from Amazon and now I no longer have to eject the sim card, but, here's the kicker... it wont charge while the case is on anymore so I have to get a new case. Hopefully this us helpful to someone else out there! What a pain it has been trying to figure this out.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd like to suggest yall to try 2 things. I wish I had my friends phone because hes having this issue and I'm trying to help him but I cant actual test my theories. First I'd try to go into google play and download a battery calibrater and run it. That most likely will fix most of yall issues. It seems to be a software glitch. I've also run across a few people online who've figured out that the issue that's causing thier phones to do that has to do with the wireless charging pad inside the phone not being properly secured so it's not making a perfect connection. Which by reading some of yall posts about it happening when the case is on and not when it's off I'd reason to bet that's what's happening to some of you. When  the case is on its pushing in the back of the phone causing a bad connection but when it's not on and has more room to worth with the connect is interrupted and u dont have the issue.  No one heres going to want to pay to get that fixed I'm sure so my 2nd suggestion would be to go into your batter in settings and turn off wireless charging. I think if its turned off itll eliminate that issue. A 3ed step you could do that is similar to calibrating the battery would be to put you phone into recovery mode and wipe the batteries data and catch then restart your phone. 9/10 it's a software issue/glitch. Give those a try and post your results here. But please try one at a time so if it works we can tell what did it

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys. Note 10 plus here. Good phone til it gave me the battery too low notification and wouldnt charge. Wound up buying an extra Note 9 in case the 10 shut down for good but i i found a decent fix for it after the 9 came in. BUT FIRST you should try the fixes the above person stated.  I'm sure one of them will cover it for you. As for me, whenever i would get the low temperature notification, I started turning on the button for Wireless Powershare and the temperature would jump to the normal 80 degrees or so. Guessing its wiping the battery cache. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Husbands phone same issue, temp too low. My phone as been sent in already for not updating, thus making apps not work.... someone please contact me when I can sign up for the law suit that is going to be filed against them for these lemon phones.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have this same problem. The full error message is:

"Charging Stopped. Your phone's temperature is too low. Charging will continue when the temperature returns to normal."

A phone repair technician told me this is caused by a defective Mid Antenna for the Note 10. The international part number for this is GH97-23961A, but I am not sure if it is the same number for the Note 10 devices in the US. I either need my phone replaced, or else to be setup for warranty repair service locally to replace the defective part as soon as possible, please. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ChrisW69 I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.