Original topic:

Experiencing issues with Bluetooth connection only in the car on my Samsung Galaxy A21

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 09:41 AM)
usercxRsRv1AZQ
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a question, does anyone have issues with Bluetooth connection only in the car when I want to talk to someone using my Bluetooth in my car it disconnects and reconnect so I can't use my car Bluetooth,it will work for music. I'm a Samsung fan ,this is the First time I've had a Bluetooth issue  with a Samsung phone.it seem like theres  a glitch with Bluetooth , any suggestions . I don't want to get another phone I just got phone this year.

3 Replies
yungslak
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If its still under warranty ask for a new one.
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's why I got rid of Samsung lied about the Android new update A21 won't get the new update but A21s will.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

what software version are you on?

try to clear the car's connected device list and re connect (clear car from the device as well). If you have a manual that explains how to clear cache or memory and such to remove clutters then please do so, best if you are able to get professional help from the car manufacturer.

If it doesn't work the try to reset network settings on device.

Last option is to submit error report to Samsung Members after recreating the issue.

0 Likes