JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request]Access to Samsung Notes via Browser

(Topic created: 03-22-2021 11:45 AM)
useriewLeeFo27
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

So I love my Samsung A71 and the Samsung notes app on it is extremely powerful and useful.The only feature in my opinion that is missing from it some form of access from another device.Like accessing notes via browser on my PC.

4 Replies
Under5
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can connect it to Windows One Note I believe.
0 Likes
userwhq3AjgRwE
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
can not edit through one note
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes