cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy A11 Verizon Prepaid: Can I Enlarge Notification Icons on the Lock Screen?

Hello, everyone.  I bought a Samsung Galaxy A11 Verizon Prepaid phone this week, and have a question.

On the lock screen, I noticed the notification icons are quite small, compared to the Motorola Moto G6 Play that I had previously. 

I was wondering if there is a way to enlarge them.  I looked around the Settings area, but didn't see anything.  Of course, being new to Samsung, it's possible there's an option that I missed.

Is it possible to adjust the size of notification icons that appear on the lock screen?  If so, what is the procedure, please?  Thank you.  J. Danniel

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy A11 Verizon Prepaid: Can I Enlarge Notification Icons on the Lock Screen?

I think I figured it out.  In settings there's an option for icons or icons and details.  I'm pretty sure that's the option that fixed the problem.  Now, instead of seeing just small icons, I see a window with information.  That's perfectly acceptable, and actually more useful than just icons.