Original topic:

Galaxy A14 one UI bluetooth disconnecting periodically

(Topic created: 12-15-2023 12:31 PM)
Richard13142
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a Galaxy A14. It periodically disconnects from the phone. Adio will just switch to phone speaker by itself. This has done so on four phones of the same model. I have reset. I have cleared cache. Now when I look at the Bluetooth connection it will say I'm still connected but audio will come out of the speaker. The only way to resolve is to turn off Bluetooth and then on to reconnect. What is happening here? This is on ALL devices I hook to it. I am very tech aware. This however I believe is a software issue
7 Replies
VivaMexico2005
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I had that problem with my Galaxy A13 5G
VivaMexico2005
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just got that problem with my Galaxy A14 5G while using my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
Richard13142
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I know. And she even asked me on Smart Tutor if I was using Samsung products. I said I shouldn't be forced to use your product but since you asked, yes the problem still persists. They know about this issue. Samsung I challenge you to acknowledge this problem and announce a plan to fix this.
galicia
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I wanna get Backstreet my account
Richard13142
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
?
edicius828
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Having the exact same issue with my Galaxy A32. Audio jumps to phone speakers, BT still shows connected though. Especially annoying when it happens in the middle of the night off a pair of sleep phones.

0 Likes
BLU2
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, and I dont know what the problem is, but I can NOT get my Bluetooth to turn on, period! I need to get it resolved because I use an app for my transit bus pass with connects through Bluetooth. I had to pay $17.00 to get home from work yesterday. After just paying $40.00 for a monthly pass that apparently I can't use it. The card was activated already because it was working properly right after the mysterious update that disabled so many people phones for a day or so, and now it's off again, and I've tried every permission setting there is and still NOTHING! 🙄
0 Likes