Original topic:

Galaxy A15 - Where do I go to set up a mailbox for voice mail.

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
HannahMumba
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Outgoing message did not transfer from old phone, but pics and everything else did. Galaxy A15 - how do I set up a mailbox?
6 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

You would need to contact your carrier since Voicemail is a Carrier based feature 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Download your carrier's virtual voicemail app from the Google Playstore. Open & proceed as instructed
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

An outgoing message would not transfer over, since the voicemailbox is part of your carrier's system.  If you had a mailbox setup, then your outgoing and incoming messages should still be intact.  The only way they would be gone is if you switched carriers along with switching phones.  In any case, all voicemail issues should be addressed with your carrier.

0 Likes
Kev0805
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm puzzled as to why I can't go stright to my voicemail that I haven't listened to yet? Why isn't there a location for all voicemail?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

If you have a unlocked device you can open the Voicemail app and go straight to them if you have a carrier model you would need to use the app that they provide for direct access to your voicemail 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Kev0805
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks
0 Likes