Original topic:

Error code 60005 on The Frame

(Topic created: 12-26-2023 01:06 PM)
JenAit
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello,

We have just purchased 32inch The Frame and tried to set our artwork. When we have gone to add a ‘mount’ the error code 60005 comes up to say unexpected error and turn on and off. 

We have tried turning on and off and a full reboot and not solved the problem. 

Has anyone had this before?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend if you have not done so already to try a factory reset on the TV. If this does not help then I would recommend calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team for further support. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
sophiethea
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi,

Did you manage to find a solution to this?

I bought a Samsung The Frame 32’’ TV yesterday. When I’ve been trying to select art from the ‘Complimentary’ artworks, it crashes if I add a mount (Error code 60005).

As a work around, I have tried to upload my own pictures (at the correct pixel count) using the SmartThings app, (connected to the same wifi network). However, on the app I receive a system error ‘Failed to save the image to The Frame’, and on the TV I receive an Error 60004 message.

I have manually tried to upload my own pictures using a USB to the TV. Again, the art cannot be selected as it crashes the TV.

I’ve reset my TV, the SmartHub and reinstalled the SmartThings app. Despite my best efforts, these errors remain!

Please can Samsung or anyone who’s found how to fix this, provide an answer.

Many thanks.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend if you have not done so already to try a factory reset on the TV. If this does not help then I would recommend calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team for further support.