Original topic:

Frame Rate Drop When Screen Mirroring

(Topic created: 06-20-2022 09:30 AM)
userXJEC8yXmNM
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi,

I have been screen mirroring from my MacBook to my Samsung QN85A for ~4 months now with no problems - but now all of a sudden any time I do this, the frame rate drops significantly. It literally falls to below 20-30 FPS and looks extremely choppy and blurry. What gives? This worked perfectly fine before now

0 Likes
3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how lag while screen mirroring can cause some frustrations. Just want to confirm that you have made sure that your internet speeds are consistent? Also have made sure your TV is up-to-date? You can do it automatically on TV by going to Settings > Support > Software Update. 

0 Likes
userXJEC8yXmNM
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Not an internet issue (router is right behind my TV  and I've never had any problems with connectivity, it's a very strong gigabit signal). 

TV is up to date on software. Nothing has changed on my computer or on my TV - but this is quite frustrating as I used to do this every night. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Since that did not help I would recommend calling us directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team.