JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request] Internet Browser: Restore Stacked Tabs

(Topic created: a month ago)
AskaLangly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Stacked tabs were removed from this release of Samsung Internet.

Please bring them back as it is productive to use. Thanks.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
63 Replies
RoHyde14
Constellation
Options

As least give the option to switch it back. I hate the way they are now. Much better the original way.

userbTl8PBNvmq
Constellation
Options

I completely agree it's so frustrating bc the grid shows you everything but you can't toggle between screens that easy and the mini tabs don't show you what the page is....albeit I do like the grouping- only thing that has kept me sane through this change...

Kingslider
Constellation
Options

Also missing the Stack tab view post update and would like this option returned please. Though it may be less secure or supported over time would be open to reverting back 1 version and levering the rolled back version to get to have the preferred stack view (for me).

Majeo
Constellation
Options

I agree, for Samsung to keep constantly taking away features is insane. Also, who the **bleep** works at Samsung looks at the browser and thinks "You know what the biggest issue is plaguing our phones right bow? It's GOTTA be the stacked tabs option!!" Fools.

Bugga20
Constellation
Options

I absolutely positively hate the only 2 browser options! They took away stacked tabs so both other options seem to take up a lot of room, and trying to find the tabs you want quickly is impossible. It's a great way for other people to glance at what you have been searching. Like most people I don't want the others around me making comments about what is not their  business. Is writing on here the best way to get samsung to put it back? I will also write a review in Google play to help. 

Iminvested
Constellation
Options
Not happy. Bring the stacked tabs option back.
whydifficult
Asteroid
Options
Anyone know why they took away stacked tabs? I dont like the grid format. Its weird. 
Has anyone found a work around?

GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Strange I still have stacked in Samsung internet
I open my tabs click on the 3 dots in the top right
View as
And stacked is still displayed
vs 25.0.1.3
1719699631000_1719699630992_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
whydifficult
Asteroid
Options
Yeah i got vs. 26.0.0.52
0 Likes
DOCTORMED
Constellation
Options

Uninstall updates and it goes back, but you lose saved pages.

0 Likes