JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Reminder sync with List Sharing in Microsoft To-Do

(Topic created: yesterday)
ernie4chan
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am trying to sync Samsung Reminder with other person's "List Sharing" in Microsoft To-Do. But it will never show up. 

I have no problem viewing the List Sharing I have created though.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Astroo_Sign
Constellation
Options

Samsung Reminder syncing with Microsoft To-Do list sharing has limitations. While you can sync your personal lists, shared lists from others might not appear because Samsung Reminder doesn't fully support syncing shared lists from Microsoft To-Do at the moment. You could try accessing the shared list directly in the Microsoft To-Do app itself instead of relying on the Samsung Reminder integration.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Astroo_Sign
Constellation
Options

Samsung Reminder syncing with Microsoft To-Do list sharing has limitations. While you can sync your personal lists, shared lists from others might not appear because Samsung Reminder doesn't fully support syncing shared lists from Microsoft To-Do at the moment. You could try accessing the shared list directly in the Microsoft To-Do app itself instead of relying on the Samsung Reminder integration.

0 Likes
ernie4chan
Constellation
Options

Thanks for your reply! I feel switching to To-Do will be a downgrade in user experience. I won't be enjoying Samsung Calendar integration.

0 Likes